Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Want It Wednesday!



Hey all, welcome to another round of Want it Wednesday!

1. Firstly, some shoe love... I covet these bow topped slingbacks from BHLDN. I mean, look at them. They are gorgeous. I am obsessed with that saffron color. Now, if only I could handle walking in heels all day. Who am I kidding, if only I could handle walking in heels for an hour. =)
 

2. The Complete Fairy Tales of the Brothers Grimm
Can be purchased here. I don't know what it is, but I've become quite interested in fairy tales again all of a sudden. I don't know if it's from oogling Heather Ross's fabrics, or No Big Dill's Once Upon a Thread, or the fact that Billy is now reading quite a bit..maybe the combination of the three.  In any case, whatever the source of my obsession, I want to read all the fairy tales I remember from when I was little. 


3. I want both of these books. They are a little pricey, but I'm sure stuffed full of amazing information. 
       Draping for Apparel Design (2nd Edition) by Helen Joseph-Armstrong 
       (go here to purchase and for the picture's source)
       AND
      Patternmaking for Fashion Design (5th Edition) by Helen Joseph-Armstrong 
      (go here to purchase and for image source)

That's all for now! I hope you enjoyed. Now I'm off to fold laundry and hopefully make that quilt block I talked about yesterday..wish me luck!

No comments: