Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Fashionably late...Want It Wednesday!



I wasn't incredibly inspired today for my Want It Wednesday post..until I remembered that I re-obsessed with nail polish.   This post is dedicated to making our paws pretty. =)

1. I'm late to this..OPI Alice in Wonderland collection. WHAT??? OMGosh.  I know, it's awesome. I want: Absolutely Alice (go here to buy), Thanks so Muchness (go here), and Mad as a Hatter (go here)
Absolutely Alice

Thanks So Muchness
Mad as a Hatter 


















2. Hello Kitty Nail polish... um yeah. I'm a huge dork. I wouldn't say I've ever been obsessed with Hello Kitty..but I was browsing Sephora the other day and came across the Hello Kitty nail polishes and I want a bunch of them now. =). And the bottle is super adorable. I'm so excited too because I ordered Pink Sprinkles and I can't wait to try it!
<---see? Get it here. But I also want Blueberry, Banana Cream, Minty, and Purple Sprinkles. Seriously though..look at the bottle. Squeeeeeee.
3. Have you guys tried Essie nail polishes? I have to say that I'm a fan. I have three of them and all cover really well after only one coat with only minor tip wear after a couple of days. I'm not going to get into every.single.color that I want because this post would be a million miles long.. but from their latest summer collection I want braziliant, smooth sailing, and too too hot.
braziliant

smooth sailing

too too hot

That's all for now guys. I hope you got some good ideas! Also- don't think there's anything wrong with cheaper polish..I happen to have dollar store glitter on my nails at the moment and it works just fine!

No comments: