Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Want It Wednesday!



So, if you haven't heard of Shabby Apple by now..have you been living under a rock? Oh man, I want so many of their beautiful things. I haven't yet bought anything from them, but here are my top three picks for when I do..

1. The Champs Elysees dress. The second I saw this gorgeous thing I wanted it. It's classic and modest and so ladylike. AND still quite interesting.
2. The Cockeyed Optimist dress. I love this color, and the neckline is so pretty. 

3. Oh my gosh, and they have swimsuits?!! And they're one piece and super duper pretty. Like, I want them all. Currently though, my favorite is the Isola. I thinks it's actually a tankini. But, it's so nice. 

That's all for my (first in  awhile) Want it Wednesday list.. it was so hard to only pick three things, but in the interest of not boring you all to death I needed to limit myself. =). Seriously though, if you haven't gone to visit Shabby Apple yet, what are you waiting for? 
In an unrelated note, I'm seriously considering changing the name of this blog. I really did not realize how many other blogs and other things would have this name or one very similar when I made it. So, yeah. Any feedback would be great..and I don't know if it would mean losing all my readers..or not? Well, yeah..food for thought. 


No comments: