Friday, July 22, 2011

gotta love some random beach time



 The other day, almost hubs and I took a quick trip down to Point Pleasant. I have to say..I don't know how I didn't know about this? I mean, I knew the place existed, obv., but didn't realize there was a cute little boardwalk and all that great stuff. We will definitely be bringing the little man back. It's a little more kid friendly/family friendly than say..Seaside Heights. Or so it seemed.

They had a wild west theme going on when we first arrived. Complete with a little live band and a man on stilts. There were even little props set up here and there for photo ops. I should have totally embarrassed Billy and made him take a picture of me behind the miniature jail cell bars. =)

It was just a quick drive down 195, then there we were.
Somehow the ocean air smells so wonderful when you haven't been there for a long time. 
Even when it's just the Jersey shore.
We had a really great little date night. 

And that's that. 
I did manage to take a few pictures of a finished project I wanna show you guys. But it was just too stinking hot yesterday to put it on and go outside for natural lighting. yeah.

No comments: