Monday, July 18, 2011

Some insta-awesomeness



instagram= a free Iphone app that I can actually figure out  at 5am. LOVE.

I'd read little snippets here and there about instagram, and still had absolutely no idea what it was until this morning when someone wrote that it's an app--so I searched it and can tell you that if you have an Iphone, get it. My little do-do brain can do it with eyes halfway closed. AND it makes junky phone pictures look like this:


Flippin' sweet.

Since I last wrote, I got a car. Did you know I have been car-less since February? Well, I was. I had a 2004 GMC Envoy, great vehicle, but I wasn't really using it since almost hubby and I's schedule coincides so well. So it was a waste. I signed it over to my sissy in February, and have been very casually looking for something more practical for our needs since. The hubs has a SUV...so I didn't want to get another one, not only because we simply don't need two huge vehicles, but for gas savings, and being kind(er) to the earth, we opted for a car--that still has a lot of leg room for my tall man, and soon to be as tall boy. =). We ended up with a 2011 Hyundai Sonata, which I got a really great deal on, with a fabulous warranty. I plan to keep this thing for A.LONG.TIME. So, yeah.
This past weekend I picked up my wedding dress!!!!! Sissypants came with me to help me check for any "flaws" and to help me get into it to try it on =). It fits and will probably have to be taken in (woopwoop). I just love it. Last week we met with the catering manager and I really feel so much at ease now as far as food and drink goes. Once we officially book entertainment and a photographer it will be smooth sailing.
Stay tuned for more posts because I actually have things to talk about! Just you wait to see an actual finished project, everything I got for just one dollar(!!!!), and a fabric purchase that I'm super excited about (but feel super guilty about also).

2 comments:

Jessica Ann said...

Oh I love how the app made your pics look. They look so pretty. Congrats on getting engaged (I know I'm a little late) and congrats on getting the new car! It's always fun to get a new car. I recently bought the toyota 4runner and I love it.

Kayla said...

AW thank you!!! oh the 4runners are nice, that's awesome! how are you? when are you due?????