Monday, April 25, 2011

GUYS-I sewed today



Hey everyone! I hope you all had a great weekend and a wonderful Easter! We had a great day with our families and way way too much candy. =)
I took Murphy to the vet today and he now weighs 29.6 pounds at 12 weeks! Luckily though, he's still very sleepy in between his little bursts of puppy energy so yeah. The cats are even warming up to him.

I have been slowly but surely working on a little knitting project that may turn into a scarf eventually. Yeah, this is a weeks progress. Sometimes it's hard to stay task oriented for me (or have enough time to focus on one thing), so I get 4 rows done at a time/day but you know. Whatevs. It's kind of a waffle pattern, I'm not sure how well it comes through on this picture.

Ew, and for some reason the green looks much more intense ( probably the crappy lighting LOL) but it's actually a bit more muted in real life.
SO- back to the title of this post, I actually sewed today. I'm shocked and appalled. Ha, no actually, I'm thrilled. I worked on some more disappearing nine squares and actually managed to finish 4 in about an hour. (Which, between checking on the dog every two seconds cuz I'm ridiculous and random other side tracks I do consistently, is pretty darn good)
I really like how they look, and if you'll again excuse my awful lighting, please take a gander:






And now, again, Murphy is sleeping. I stopped in the middle of this post to take him out because he finally woke up for two seconds (potty training= take dog out after he wakes up, after play times, after eating and drinking, and consistently throughout the day..yeah, phew.) And he's already back to doing this again:
Silly wittle puppin.  
Sorry, I know I"m completely obsessed with my puppy. You will be too, I promise. 


No comments: