Friday, April 1, 2011

Meet Murphy



Hey everyone! Sorry I missed Want It Wednesday this week, and didn't post yesterday.  =) Woops! But truly, I have a valid excuse! On Wednesday, almost hubby and I had the insane notion to drive out to Lancaster, PA and look at a few Rottweiler puppy litters. We have been talking about getting a dog for awhile now, so it wasn't a surprise really. 
 We ended up leaving with a beautiful, cute, huge, 8 week old soon-to-be-tank puppy who we named Murphy.
Look at that little cutie.
So needless to say, all of our spare time has been spent potty training and regular training, and keeping the cats sane...I might not have a TON of time for sewing in the near future. Yes, we're crazy. But he is very very smart and sweet.

Can you tell he's teething? =)

2 comments:

Leah + Heather said...

YAYYYY it's my boyfriend Murphy. OMG. love him.

Tanya said...

He is so cute! Friends of ours have a Rott and she is so gentle and sweet.