Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Want It Wednesday!



Hey guys..it's all about the shoes today. I just can't help myself..but who doesn't constantly find shoes that they want?

1. These turquoise beauties from Shoes.com. I think they look like great wedding shoes, elegant, yet fun with the color. They could be your something blue. 

2. These lovely sparkly ones also from Shoes.com. Okay, I recognize that they are a little impractical..but sometimes impracticality can be the most fun. =). I want them in the multi (shown below), and also in silver. Silver would be great for New Years Eve!
3. Last but not least from Shoes.com, these are just stunning. I am absolutely obsessed with the color. And I would totally wear them at my future wedding. YUM.
4. EVERYONE has seen these heeled saddle shoes right? Well, yeah. I want at least one pair! Particularly in a brown hue.. I think they're great shoes to have and are so versatile.
These ones are from Modcloth.com and would work just fine indeed.


5. Silly, maybe. A little late? Perhaps. I want simple gladiator style sandals, kind of like this pair from H&M. I think they're great basics to have, especially in black.
6. I want/NEED a pair of nude pumps. There are examples all over the place..but I really like these ones I found doing a quick search on Amazon.com. I am short, so I'll happily accept help making my legs look a million miles long. LOL.





Alrighty that's it for today..I hope you liked it, and now can covet these shoes along with me.. =) Have a happy day!



No comments: