Thursday, April 7, 2011

On my sewing "table"..



So in the interest of  making time for sewing, I thought I'd help motivate myself by showing all the projects I'm currently working on, AND how messy the sewing room is. It's actually a little embarrassing how messy I have let the guest bed get. Oops.

I so kindly labeled all the *crap* all over the bed so you can see what's what. 



Ugh. Such a mess.

But so yeah, current projects.

First, it's to finish the quilt that's draped over the end of the bed. The batting on the bed and red fabric are for it. Here's the fabric I picked for the binding:

Just a nice and simple good old fashioned polka dot.

Another project is I'd like to re make this dress in a fabric that is much easier for me to picture myself in. AND will be much easier to sew with.


It's a navy blue cotton with little strawberries all over it. I got it from a yard sale for not even fifty cents for 4-ish yards.

Lastly, I'm also working on a "disappearing nines" quilt. Using the charm packs I bought from my fabric shopping trip.
Of course these are but a few of the projects I'd like to work on..I have way too many ideas and never enough time! I'll get to them all eventually though, I will. But first I need to clean. That bed is atrocious. =)

No comments: