Friday, April 15, 2011

I am in quite a little blogging pickle my friends



I don't find what I have to say very interesting.  LOL
 But really.

I haven't sewn anything in a couple..or few, weeks now. Yes, I miss it. I'm trying to get into the groove of puppy mommy hood and work schedules and life and stuff.

But, initially I was all like, well I will still post and be all fancy pants like even though I don't necessarily have time to sew. So, that's cool. Great idea, no? But the problem is, I really don't feel all that interesting. Or fancy. Why would anyone really want to read about things I want to buy, or other random tidbits of my little life?
Am I just being a negative Nancy?I've kind of been in a funk recently about certain things.
Someone tell me. haha. No really, should I bother?
I think I'm just over thinking it. Meh. I don't know.I should just get over it. Maybe?

6 comments:

{NiceGirlNotes} said...

Write, write, and write some more! :)

Kayla said...

thanks Roo! p.s. I totally just finally saw the What Not to Wear episode that you were at the reveal for and was like I read her blog what what! =)

Jessica Ann said...

Kayla, Just wanted u to know that you should keep blogging if its fun for you. Others will read it and will always take something away from it. For me, I like reading about what people are making, maybe it will inspire me to make something. I don't know how to sew but overtime I look at your blog I'm always contemplating purchasing a sewing machine. Maybe you could do a post on beginning sewing... like the supplies you would need and if whether or not its easy or hard to get started. I'd love to know. Anyways, my vote is keep blogging!!!!!!!!

Twitter: @JessAnn729
-Jess

P.S. Where in NJ do u live? I just moved from there (was living there for 5 yrs.) Cape May & Sandy Hook/Seabright areas.

Kayla said...

Jess, thanks so much for your advice and encouragement-it is really helpful.Great idea for a beginning sewing post, I will definitely start working on that. =). Oh, and I live in Mercer county/Trenton area of NJ. I've lived here all my life..it's nothing fancy, actually kind of a mess sometimes LOL..but I love it all the same. Thanks so much again for your sweet comment <3
--Kayla

Leah + Heather said...

Kaykay. always keep blogging, even if you don't think it's interesting. your followers (including me) do, I promise! I check it every day :)
definitely keep up with the Want It Wednesdays and maybe do something else for Tuesdays or Fridays...like To-Do Tuesdays! or...something haha. whatever the case is, just keep writing and taking pictures because we love you! that is all.

Kayla said...

dear Leah, I freakin love you. Thanks sissy