Monday, February 21, 2011

Modified Crochet Hook Case

Hello everybody! Happy Monday! It's actually a very happy Monday for me because as of 6 this morning, I completed 3 days of 12 hour shifts and it is now my time to relax. Woohoo. Okay, so do you remember my crochet case tutorial? You probably didn't see it, because all of three people were reading my blog back then. haha. As if I'm queen of the internet now. ;-)
Anyway, so the crochet case tutorial, right. Well, I did that and I've been uploading photos of any completed projects to my facebook page too. Wouldn't you know someone actually wanted me to make them one?! AND they are going to PAY for it?!? Amazing. I am so flattered. I spent some time today and made it for her. Also, I actually added an attached closure to the case, because on the one I made for myself I did not and have just been using a ribbon. I also widened the little pocket for the yarn needles because I have found with the one I made for myself it was a little difficult to get the needles out. With all that said, check it out:



I actually am really proud of how it turned out, and I hope she likes it!  

No comments: