Friday, February 18, 2011

Not much to say today

I finally made the ruffled seersucker scarf that was inspired by one I saw at  Anthropologie last summer. I like it, but I'm not crazy about it. Maybe if I had used a slightly thicker or stiffer woven fabric it would have shown off the ruffles more. I forgot to take picture of it so far, but I will try to remember tomorrow. Almost hubby is now sick with an ear infection and eye infection, so he is stuck at home tonight while I work. He thankfully went to the doctor today and got antibiotics and eye drops, so hopefully it helps and quick because he is miserable =(.
In other news, I'm also fixing a friends crocheted baby blanket for him. It is 27 years old and I think still very much loved. So, it is definitely worn out. So far I had to remove the outer border, and I fixed several holes, and now I'm re-adding a border back on. I'll post pictures when it's all done. =)
Side note, look at my creepy cat. She laid like that for twenty minutes without moving. Bahahahaa


2 comments:

Chie - Vivat Veritas said...

your cat is so cute! i miss my parents' cat..he is so lazy but i love him!

Kayla said...

thank you! yeah, Piglet can be quite a cutie (when she feels like it)=)