Monday, February 28, 2011

Completely Obsessed 2

Hey everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend! We had a great time over here. =)
Now, I'm sure I am late to the game with this obsession, I really just "discovered" it in the past week or two.
Heather Ross fabrics: specifically her line Far Far Away 2. Wow. It is AMAZING. There, I said it. I have been able to acquire two yards from this line through etsy so far. Look, just look.



I love everything about  these fabrics, of course the drawings and themes, the muted colors, the weight and feel of the linen. OMGosh you don't even know. Wouldn't they be perfect in a little girl's room? Or I could just keep them for myself haha.
I broke down the other day and ordered two more half yards from this line, and a fat quarter from her Far Far Away line from etsy. I literally couldn't help myself. Haha I won't be buying more fabric for awhile, because as beautiful as this fabric is, it's pricey too. But I'll post pictures when the other fabrics arrive! =)
Oh, and on a sewing note, I have little man's quilt almost all the way quilted. Hopefully I can finish up the quilting before work today, bind it before work tomorrow, and be done. Cross your fingers for me!

No comments: