Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Little Mans Quilt DONE!

Wow so I actually stayed on schedule for a project! That in itself is amazing. =). But it's also nice that little man's quilt is finished, and I actually really like how it turned out. Take a look:


I did all of the quilting in orange thread, just so it would pop against the white and some of the darker blues. It is bound in fabric that looks like firefighter ladders, and backed with a hot wheels flannel that little man picked out. He actually did a great job picking a fabric that coordinated color wise to the rest of the quilt. I don't think that color was his main concern, but I got lucky. =). Also, in case you didn't see, I used this free pattern so generously offered by the fabulous Made by Rae. Who, incidentally, is currently having "Celebrate the Boy 2011", which definitely fits with this very boy-ish quilt. Thank you for the great pattern!

2 comments:

Rae said...

Yay!!! SO cute! Nice work, and I'm so glad you liked the pattern.

:)

Kayla said...

Thank you so much! Your pattern is awesome =)