Monday, March 21, 2011

Look what I did today!


Hey guys, I hope you had a good weekend! I worked. :-(. Well anyway, do you happen to remember the quilt top I wanted to finish back in January? I blogged about it here..it was goal number five. Needless to say I did not get to it in January, or February, but I finally finished it today. YAY!

My ziggy pose haha
 I cut this fabric back in October, the same day I cut the fabric for my first quilt, the Halloween quilt. It is amazing to see the difference in even how well I cut then vs. now. Not that I'm an expert at all, but some of these squares were BAD. haha. A lot of this fabric was actually from yard sales, and I kind of just threw it together but it's okay. I actually found an awesome youtube channel last night Missouri Quilt Co and now am so inspired to try new things other than simple blocks.
Also, I'm going fabric shopping tomorrow with a lovely lady and am very excited. I want to get so charm packs and some other awesome things. =)

No comments: