Thursday, March 24, 2011

I was featured at Simply Step Back! What what!




I was featured at Simply Step Back! How exciting! I've never been featured before =).Go over and check out Sarah's awesome blog with some really cute projects-

In other news, I bought backing fabric and batting for the quilt top I made the other day, so hopefully I can get that done soon. I have so many projects STILL that I want to complete, every time I finish one I come up with several more to do. I guess that's just the way it is right?
I have come to the conclusion that I NEED to clean up and re organize the sewing room. It has turned into quite a mess and is 100 percent my fault! I definitely start to feel a little overwhelmed looking at the bed that has turned into a dumping ground for fabric and everything else that doesn't quite have a place.  Maybe if I got a cabinet instead of the little dresser that stores my fabric now..like this:
or this one:

What storage solutions have you found that work for your stash?

No comments: