Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Want It Wednesday!



Welcome to another round of Want It Wednesday! Somehow, this is rapidly turning into more of a quilting blog, which is okay, but I still need to learn to sew clothes. Why? Because I want to. However, today will be no different, sorry! When I stumbled on The Missouri Quilt Co's youtube channel I got so inspired to try some new things quilting wise, and have since found a few quilting things that I want. So here we go..Want It Wednesday quilting style:

1. Several Cutting Templates-including the Easy dresden tool, the 5" half hexagon, the apple core template, a tumbler template, the Simpli-EZ bias binding ruler, and many more. They can all be found here. I want them so I can do things like this:

2. This is a far in the future purchase (or a never ever purchase), but I want a long arm quilting machine. Gone would be the days of rolling the quilt and shoving it through that little space in the sewing machine. Phew it would be so easy.

3. Also, this isn't something I can purchase, but I'd like to learn/try hand quilting. I really like the look of it, so yeah. That's it. 

Are you guys tired of hearing about quilting yet? =)

No comments: