Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Just One Star-What an awesome idea

Hey everyone! I just wanted to pop in and mention something I just read about over at Write it Down, a super fancy and awesome quilting blog. Have you heard about Just One Star? Basically Moda is attempting to complete 100 quilts by June 14,2011 for soldiers injured in the line of duty. To achieve this goal, they need 1800 quilt blocks submitted by May 1,2011. I think this is pretty awesome- I am seriously considering attempting this. I mean, it's only one block. How fancy. To all my quilty and crafty friends, go here for all the information you will need if you're interested!

For ideas on ways to help or links to donate to the relief effort in Japan, go here:
MADE   or here:
Tea Rose Home

See you tomorrow for Want It Wednesday!

No comments: