Tuesday, March 8, 2011

No zipper today, got an ear infection instead

Well I didn't manage to pick up a zipper today. Apparently I have an ear infection that decided to very painfully flare up last night. I didn't get hardly any sleep sadly. Boo. (I find it a little ridiculous how often I have gotten sick this year, I should probably keep working on taking better care of myself)
I don't want to lose momentum on this dress though, so maybe tomorrow? Meh, we shall see.
Oh, so I did get the other fabric I ordered in a moment of weakness. Check it out:
Princess and the Pea, Heather Ross, Far Far Away
Roses, Heather Ross, Far Far Away Chapter 2
Owl and Cat, Heather Ross, Far Far Away Chapter 2
I love them. They are so cute!

2 comments:

Chie - Vivat Veritas said...

love those fabrics! especially the "princess and the pea". so cute. what are you going to make with them?

Kayla said...

I love them too! they are just so adorable I couldn't resist, but I don't know what to make with them yet! I feel so guilty buying them without a plan for them but I couldn't resist. =)