Saturday, January 8, 2011

Ear Warmers!


Yay! I made ear warmers with the leftover fleece from the scarf for little man. Originally I got the idea from the awesome Delia Creates' ear warmers , but I made mine a little different. I didn't add a closure because the fleece is super stretchy, plus I was a little short on time. I cut out three similarly shaped flowers free handed and hand stitched them on, and I added a little blue fabric covered button to be the center, and to cover up my ugly hand stitches haha. For my first attempt I think it turned out alright. Next time I make them I will take more time to plan out any embellishments I want to add so it looks nicer. But they work! And they're perfect for a yucky/pretty snowy winter day like today.

3 comments:

Delia said...

It looks adorable! Nice job.

Kayla said...

thank you =)

Dragonfly Goddess said...

okay, how much are you going to sell these for? I have a few ideas for gifts....and, me...