Thursday, January 6, 2011

a real sewing space =)


This little guy was on a garbage can, Leave it to me to be excited about that.
Yesterday almost hubby and I went off to Ikea in Philly. I was in search of a sewing table, and we were successful! Also, I don't know if you guys know much about Philly, but almost hubby informed me that the parking and bridge for South St were really close so we decided to go there. It was nice..cold. But it wasn't very crowded and we had dinner and a little random date night so that was awesome.

Okay, back to sewing. Soooo when we got home we (ahem, mostly he) assembled the table and then we re arranged the guest bedroom to accommodate the table.   I really like how it turned out and I'm super excited because now I have a good size workspace and I don't have to clear off the dining room table of all my stuff so we can eat. Yeah, so it's all good.


Oh, also, on a side note...I finished two washcloths the other night. I have enough yarn for at least one more so I'll be doing that probably on Friday.