Thursday, January 13, 2011

Just popping in

So I got off from work at 6am this morning, went straight to bed, slept like a rock, woke up around 2:30 pm, made coffee, and started working on the crochet hook case. I tried to take pictures along the way so I can post them for a pseudo tutorial tomorrow. I am working again tonight, 6pm to 6am, so I can't finish up everything obviously. But if we're slow I can probably hand sew the little button and yeah.  I'm actually pretty excited about this little case. I wanted the crochet hooks to be displayed almost like a makeup brush set like this:
                                                                              source
You know, nicely laid out so you can just be like, ah yes this is the one that I'd like to use blah blah blah. pshhhh I'm a dork. =)

No comments: