Sunday, January 2, 2011

Yesterday was soooo productive,

So, I accomplished a lot yesterday. We took down and put away Christmas, I did a POOP TON of laundry, cleaned, played, and mended little man's coat. Which by the way I was a little irritated at Old Navy because that coat was only two months old and the Velcro was ripping off of the collar.Oh well, it's fixed now. Kayla took care of it. ha ha.   Then, after little man went to bed, I starting working on that project I mentioned yesterday. I finished it last night and gave it to him this morning. I used Living With Punks great tutorial for a cute boys scarf. This tutorial is very clear, easy to follow and understand, and comes out with an awesome product, so cheers to you! Here's how mine turned out:

He likes it!


trying to seriously display the pocket.. love him!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So cute!!! Thanks for letting me know about it...looks like the little guy loves it too. Have a great new year. :)

Kayla said...

thank you so much! happy new year to you too =)