Thursday, January 27, 2011

Kitties and Books






I'm happy to report that Maxine is home and still her normal self. Our other cat, Piglet, is grumpy again now that Maxine is home, so all is good with the world. =)
Yesterday I got an awesome package in the mail from Amazon.....


The Art of Manipulating Fabric by Colette Wolff AND Pattern Magic by Tomoko Nakamichi (!!!!!!!!!!!!) Gahh, I'm so excited! I also ordered More Pattern Magic, but it won't be arriving probably until late February. Oh, another plus, Pattern Magic is now translated to English, so for those of you like me who don't read Japanese, no worries! I spent what little free time I had last night flipping through the books, but I didn't have a real chance to read them yet. Can't wait... =)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Kayla, your kitties are so cute! Thanks for stopping by my blog, your comment made my day!
Looking forward to seeing how you do with the red dress - I love the fabric!

Kayla said...

Aww thank you Suzie, very sweet of you to stop by AND leave a comment! It definitely made me smile =)