Monday, January 17, 2011

Had an awesome weekend with the boys..

Hey everyone, hope you all had a great weekend! I don't have very much sewing related stuff to talk about, except I did work a little more on Chelsea's quilt. If I had one day, a whole day with nothing else to do I'd have it done in a flash haha..but that is soooo not realistic. I will be preparing the quilt binding soon, so I could post a tutorial on that if anyone is interested. So, I will be starting another quilt project as well once Chelsea's is done, per special request from little man. He asked me to make him a quilt to snuggle with. =). So of course I have to do it. The other quilt top may have to wait, especially since it's irritating me haha.
Today almost hubby and I went over to Old Navy and I picked up a long sleeve striped t shirt in size XXL for 3 dollars with the intention of cutting it up and making it into something else. I figured the more fabric the better. =)
Sooo anyway, yeah. So many plans, so little time.

No comments: