Wednesday, January 12, 2011

ok, change of plans, isn't that how life goes?

I got the fabric pressed and cut for the little case for my crochet hooks. And yes, it sounds a little like an excuse buttttttttt--I got maybe all of two hours of sleep last night. I don't know why, but do you ever have one of those nights? Where you can't sleep? Okay well anyway, so that happened. Then little man had a snow day today, so we of course had him what was great by the way--and we played hard in the snow so that's good. Because you can't have a snow day from school and not play in the snow. =). Then, once we dropped him off, I actually tried to take a nap because tonight is a work night. (For those of you who don't know, I'm a 911 operator, I work 12 hour shifts overnight, so my sleep schedule is always a bit FA-CA-CA anyway, and then when I don't get sleep the night before I have to work I just feel like BLAHHHH.) Okay, so like I said, I got the fabric pressed and cut. I have it mostly planned out how I want the case to be. We'll just have the play it fast and loose and see how it turns out. hahaha. okay I totally am the only one laughing. Tomorrow my friends, tomorrow.
p.s. Do you ever wish you could bring your sewing machine to work?

No comments: