Friday, January 21, 2011

Scarf!


Today almost hubby and I visited his father, most widely known as Pop. I made him model the scarf I crocheted for him for his birthday! It's a little hard to tell from the picture, but it's a crocheted cable in the middle, which consists of crossing over front post and back post extended double crochets every few rows. I learned to do it here. It is from twj1963's channel on you tube. Believe it or not, her channel is where I learned  how to crochet at all- I mean I knew NOTHING. These videos are really awesome, so easy to follow, and yeah, what can I say... she's awesome for making them! yay!
On a side note, I'm fully aware that my pictures on here need some help. More natural light, taken with a real camera and not a phone, this would help significantly. I'm working on it, I promise. =)

No comments: